Thursday, November 19, 2009

If the shoe fits



I just got back from jogging. Yes I jog at 1 in the afternoon. It was weird considering all the students were transferring classrooms and there we were sweaty and running in the middle of the day.

After the jog I noticed something different in my stride. I was having a difficult time running, my right ankle began to hurt. My right shoe's sole had started to gape open, which means its time to buy a new one.

And because I run often, I think I should invest in some sturdy sneakers.

I'm thinking of getting these Nike Air Zoom Vomero 4.
According to reviews, the extra cushioning adds comfort. Plus it's very flexible.

The Nike Air Zoom Elite 4 also looks great. apparently it's perfect for people who do a lot of training since it's lightweight and durable.

I also want to get my hands on the Adidas Supernova Glide. Not only is it extremely comfortable, it's cushioning is designed to give your heel a push. And the gender specific feautures are almost accurate.
I just need to save up. I'm sure any of these shoes will improve my running. Whether they will sustain my desire for running, that is the question.


No comments:

Post a Comment