Monday, December 14, 2009

knocked out in UP


So after my birthday visit with the kids in Redeemer's Home, we had some lunch and then I got k.o'd at the U.P. sunken garden.

I don't know. I guess I'm too old for the kids. Hehe. What with all the running around. After lunch, we went straight to U.P. to pick some review materials we had photocopied at the ever-reliable shopping center. Then I fell asleep while hangin' at the sunken garde.

A few minutes before zonking out, I was able to take some pictures around. What I love most about UP are the trees! They look so old, powerful and wise. Geek alert - they remind me of the giant, talking trees in the Lord of the Rings. They're even more beautiful against the setting sun.

On weekend afteernoons, the U.P. is just scenic, bathed in yellow light, surrounded by a cool breeze and filled with families and friends playing football, frisbee, eating fishball and kwek-kwek. Everything just seems so peaceful and idyllic.

It's also a great place for dating couples, apparently.

Here's Jayps making faces, right before I fell asleep. Which would perfectly explain the nightmares that followed. Hehe, kiddin'
Then I had dinner at Sweet Inspirations inKatipunan and ate ourselves to death with their eat-all-you-can mongolian! Yum yum. What a great prelude to Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, great for dating couples. that's why you were there. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku charmie, hayaan mo invite kita sa kassal namin. hehe.

    ReplyDelete