Friday, January 15, 2010

oops I did it again - James Yap


So I heard from credible sources ( and when I say credible I mean chismis websites like this and this ) that Kris Aquino had a quarrel with another one of her husband's girlfriend. 

Are we even surprised here? James got caught doing the dirty deed with some employee in Belo. I But that's really besides the point. I don't even care if this rumor is true or not. It's already out and I have a feeling that this can only help kris bring in more endorsements. Remember her STD escapades? She turned that around and ended on top. 

But with the comments I've read so far in these chismis blogs (which, uhm, I don't read as often as you'd think, cause I'm still a guy), a lot of people are saying that they won't vote for Noynoy, not with kris on his side. In an ideal world or a country that's not the Philippines,  Kris's issue should not affect her brother's campaign for presidency. That is a different issue altogether. If it was Noynoy who cheated or got cheated on, then maybe. 

So what I want to know, do you think this new issue with Kris Aquino will hurt Noynoy's campaign? What do you think? Or can they still turn this around? Should we even care?Leave your answers on the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment