Thursday, January 21, 2010

Restaurant Review: Red Platter


Over the weekend, I had the chance to visit Naga for the first time. Apparently there are a lot of restaurants in Naga that serve more than your regular Bicol Express.

For my first dining experience in the city, friends brought me to Red Platter.




Red Platter serves all kinds of dishes from Pastas to Pizzas to Filipino food. We decided to stick to Filipino. I honestly do not remember how these dishes tasted, but I guess they were pretty decent. Forgettable but decent.


We had fish sinigang,

Kare-kare,
and sizzling gambas.
What I do remeber about the place is the cozy interior that made us forget the wet weather outside.

There's one of my favorite Jesuits! Fr. Rudy Fernandez. Yes, that's his real name.



I give red platter a C+

No comments:

Post a Comment