Thursday, January 21, 2010

ThinkActPeace

For my first trip of the year, I was very fortunate to visit ThinkActPeace Foundation in Milagros Masbate. TAP is located by the beach in Bato, Milagros. They converted the resort into a haven for adults and children who wish to learn, pray, relax and have fun.
The beach is wonderful. And this is the only beach I've visited where you get to see both sunrise and sunset.

What I love about TAP is their library (and obviously Sr. loves feeding me. hehe.) Their children's books collection is just amazing. I just had to borrow a copy of The Witches by Roald Dahl. By the way Sr. said I looked wilted. hahaha.The kids of Bato are so lucky! I wish I had access to these kinds of books when I was a kid.


Here's another sunset picture. Just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment