Friday, January 15, 2010

skinny jeans



This is one fashion trend that I sincerely hope would go away soon. Although I must admit I own a pair, which I only wore twice before I realized: I'm not skinny enough for them jeans and they're really really uncomfortable.

I know they're very popular with the emo crowd and jake cuenca and his fans club. But come on, if your over 250lbs, don't you think it's a tad too much?

And now they come in a variety of colors. Seriously? What gives? Maybe I'm no expert in fashion, but I'd rather stick to my comfortable baggy jeans and shorts. 

Maybe it's my lifestyle. It's not exactly practical to wear skin tight jeans when going up mountains or riding a habal habal through small towns. But yeah, it's gonna take a long while before I force my fat ass into one of these again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment